Mrs. Stanislava Valcheva was born in Sofia on September 8th 1981.
- 2000 – secondary education profiled in the study of German and Russian;
- 2001 – 2006 – Higher education – Master of Law – Faculty of Law at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski “
- 2004 – 2006 – Scholarship program between the Faculty of Law of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski ” and law firm ” Lega Interconsult – Penkov , Markov & Partners “;
- 2005- 2007 – Trainee at “Dyulgerova Penkova” Law firm, Sofia;
- 2008- 2012. – Attorney at law at “Dyulgerova and Penkova” Law firm , Sofia;
- 2008 – Member of the Sofia Bar Association;
- 2009 – Course for junior arbitrator at the Arbitration Court at BCCI ;
- 2010 – Diploma in Introduction to the UK and the European Union Law in a joint program between Cambridge University and Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski ” ;
- 2010 – Participation in a seminar on international commercial arbitration, organized by the ICC – Bulgaria ;
- 2012 – Participation in the seminar in Berlin on international commercial arbitration, organized by the International Forum of Young Arbitrators at the International Chamber of Commerce ;
- 2014 – 2016 – Attorney at Law at Ruskov and Colleagues, Sofia;
- December 2016 – solo practitioner as lawyer in the field of civil legislation and litigation; Ms. Valcheva performs activity by providing legal services to local and foreign natural and legal persons.
- October – December 2017 – education in legal german at the German-Bulgarian Industrial and Commercial Chamber;
Languanges: English, German and Russian
Publications: Mrs. Valcheva is a co-author in the edition Real estate financing and credit collatеrals in selected European countries of Cross Border Business Law AG/ Stefan Meyer, in the part refering to Bulgaria. More about the edition you shall be able to find on: